Just as every drop of water creates ripples, any form of support, no matter how small, creates an impact. If you believe in the power of art and wish to support organisations like us, here are some ways that you can do so:
- Follow us on social media
- Donate art materials that you no longer want
- Fund some of our projects
1. Follow us on social media
We maintain a presence on the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. We post regularly and focus on content that we think will be beneficial to the wider community, including self-care tips and artwork reflections. We also publicise the various events we are involved in on these platforms as well.
You can support us by following our accounts and sharing or saving the posts you find useful. Doing so costs nothing, but goes a long way towards showing your support for Solace Art Psychotherapy, the work we do and mental well-being in general.
2. Donate art materials
We are big on environmental sustainability and always try to bring in recycled materials and found objects into our client sessions. You can support us and do your bit for the earth by donating such materials and other unwanted art materials that are in good condition to us. Two birds in one stone!
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of art materials and the estimated quantity you wish to donate, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Once the art materials are ‘approved’, you may swing by to drop it at our therapy space at your convenience! We thank you in advance for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
Here are some art materials that we’d be happy to take:
- Common art materials (drawing blocks, canvases, paints, brushes etc)
- Craft materials (Googly eyes, beads, charms, artificial flowers, decoratives, etc)
- Sewing materials (fabric, sewing kit, buttons, needles, yarn, ribbons, etc)
- Household materials (toilet rolls, bottles, boxes, tins, etc)
- Toys (finger puppets, rubber figurines, etc)
- Expired food items (food colouring, green/soya/red/black beans, lavender tea etc)
- Nature-related items (well dried flowers, saga seeds, seashells, baby breaths, dried leaves, twigs, etc)
3. Fund our art therapy programmes
We are doing our best to keep our rates affordable for the general public, while ensuring that we can continue to exist as a social enterprise. It is a tough balancing act, but one we are committed to doing so that we can reach out to as many people as possible. We are always looking out for kind individuals or corporations who are willing to step forward and provide funding for our art therapy programmes so that the less fortunate amongst us can benefit from mental health services.
If you are keen to fund some of our programmes or projects, do get in touch with us at email@example.com.